This site may contain affiliate links for suggestions on products that I use. I only recommend products that I have used and fully recommend. If you click on a link in the blog and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
Oh don’t you just love Fall? The air seems crisper, the colors are vibrant and we can officially start decorating our front porch with pumpkins. Pinterest is my obsession when it comes to decorating the porch!!
Below is what I have been planning for our Fall bucket list and maybe you can include some of these fun things to do:
- Hay rides are perfect this time of year
- Go on a photo shoot
- Make your own apple cider in crock pot
- Apple picking
- Go to a local farm and pick pumpkins
- Visit a vineyard
- Go hiking
- Listen to a local band outside
- Wrap up in flannel blankets and sit outside on a starry night
- Decorate the front porch
- Have a pumpkin carving contest
- Enjoy a picnic
- Corn maze
- Go to your local pottery store and make something special
We can start wearing boots and thinking about apple cider. You don’t have to worry about bikini season or shaving your legs. It’s totally acceptable to cozy up with a book because it is already dark outside. Smore’s and chili. Paint your fingernails a fun Harvest scene. Pumpkin spice lattes (need I say more?)
Is there anything your family does that is a Fall tradition? I would love to hear from you.
Heart your lifestyle,