- 10. Christmas music is acceptable all year long. I’m so thankful for Spotify. I mean seriously, how good is their music? I listen to Christmas music while at work if I can get by with it. To me it represents the happiest time of the year. I have already planned out my design for the front yard for this upcoming year.
- 9. I love llamas. If I could, I would buy lots of land and raise llamas. They are so peaceful despite their reputation of being spitters, I have never been spit on even when giving shots. Plus, you kinda know when they are fixing to spit because they have three stomachs. I think the llamas at petting zoos get harassed and therefore react easily. Go visit a local llama farm to learn more. In fact, some llama farms actually offer picnics. Hiking and a picnic the best of both worlds.
- 8. I collect Gooseberry Christmas cookbooks, they share Christmas memories and offer great recipes. I don’t buy these books easily at Cracker Barrel I prefer to hunt antique stores for these books. Speaking of antiquing here is number 7.
- 7. Antiquing. Fortunately, there are several antique stores in my town. We have found some pieces of furniture for this farmhouse by being willing to hunt through many stores. It is an enjoyable events for us. For me, it is about the challenge of finding a good quality deal.
- 6 Hiking. We visit numerous state parks just for hiking. Anytime we can add swimming it is a double bonus. As soon as winter drifts away my desire to be outside hits and I start planning which state park to visit.
- 5. I am a great swimmer. My Mom couldn’t swim but she actually taught me to dive by standing outside the pool. I was raised in Miami and being able to swim (I mean most birthday parties focus on pool parties) was a necessity.
- 4. We have a very small family. I amazed at families that are huge and really amazed when they need to rent a facility for all their family reunions. How fun would that be?
- 3. I have never been out of the country. Honestly, I don’t know why I haven’t gone because there are plenty of places on my bucket list. Canada, Italy, and Puerto Rico being my my top three.
- 2. I love the beach! I plan to move to the beach June 2023, after Noah graduates high school. Water is such a calming element and listening to the waves is pure joy.
- 1. I’m an introvert. Yes, it’s true!! Blogging allows me to say things that I would be to awkward to mention. I am quiet until you get to know me. Fortunately, Noah is very vocal and he doesn’t know a stranger, he will often ask something if I’m hesitant.
There it is. 10 things you didn’t know about me. I hope you enjoyed learning a little something about me. Can you relate to any of these?
Until next time,